Historical fiction book reports are due Tuesday, December 16th. Book Club is here to help you budget your time wisely in order to meet that deadline. Please be a contributing Book Club member by keeping up with our schedule or even reading ahead.
- 10/31: Part 1, Chapters 1-4
- 11/7: Part 1, Chapters 5-8
- 11/14: Part 1, Chapters 9-12
- 11/21: Part 2, Chapters 1-3
- 11/28: School Closed… Keep reading! Part 2, Chapters 4-5
- 12/5: School Closed… Keep reading! Part 2, Chapters 6-8
- 12/12: Part 2, Chapters 9-End; Bring Macs and book report assignments to Book Club
- Saturday, 12/13 from 6pm-8pm: Westhampton Free Library is sponsoring a Hugo Movie Night after hours at the library. Pizza, snacks, and drinks will be served. This is an optional activity and not a school event. Parents are responsible for transportation.
- 12/19: Introduction to The Last Apprentice: Revenge of the Witch