Yuck! Gross! Yet, so cool!
In honor of Hoot‘s endangered burrowing owls, we’ll be dissecting owl pellets during Book Club on 11/16 & 11/30. Here’s the plan…
- Get supplies from the supply table: Owl pellet, paper plate, toothpick, bone chart, glue, marker, and plastic bag.
- Write your name on the plate, chart, and bag.
- Gently remove the bones from the pellet with a toothpick or your fingers.
- Match the bones to your skeleton chart and glue them down.
- At the end of the class, store your supplies in your labeled bag.
Keep your Macs fur-free; keep them in the hallway 🙂